Thursday 1 January 2015

You can't start a journey without a plan

When you begin any journey, you need to sit down and map it out.  Where are you going?  How are you going to get there?  How long are you going to stay?  Where are you going to stay?  What will I wear? 

The same is true for your nutrition and fitness journey.  Today, in preparation for the 21 Day Sugar Detox, I sat down and planned out the meals that I will be making as well as wrote out the grocery list for my trip to the store tomorrow.

Meal planning is key for me.  Without it I will just reach into the cupboards and grab any quick processed food - like substance I can find.  By stocking my pantry with good clean eats, I can make sure that I am fueling my body properly.

My fitness plan is to complete Turbo Jam.   This is a program I keep coming back to.  Great music and fun moves that I feel coordinated enough to do!  Started 2015 off right by getting a workout in. 

I also am keeping a food and fitness journal that will help me keep track of how I am doing along the way.

Got the plan....now only a couple more days before we leave on our journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment