Thursday 8 January 2015

Day Three...The Beginning of Hard Times?

Day Three...a day where fatigue, flu - like symptoms, low blood sugar could set in.  Apparently, this is quite common for people detoxing from sugar.  I found that I had a headache and felt a bit light - headed at times but that was it.  Not too bad as some people that are in the 21DSD Facebook group are really suffering. 

I actually don't really miss the sweet stuff right now.  I know, I know...let's see how I am in a couple days.  But so far, so good.

Breakfast was another Coco-monkey Smoothie.  Seriously, this drink is like having a chocolate milkshake for breakfast...plus it uses up the avocado I bought earlier in the week.  I woke up late again so this smoothie kept me full until dinner.

Time to use up some leftovers!  For dinner I took some leftover meatloaf from Day 1 and vegetables from Day 2 and stir fried them up in a bit of ghee and then threw in 1/2 cup of brown rice.  Pretty darned good for a quick throw together meal!

Smooth sailing so far...On to Day 4!  I go so the surgeon today so I am hoping to get clearance to return to work shortly.  I will update you all on that tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment