Sunday 11 January 2015

Day Six - Can you eat out on the 21DSD?

I had a great Day 6.  My flu like symptoms had disappeared and I woke up pretty energized. 

Saturday mornings I have a few ladies stop buy to work out together.  Unfortunately, they weren't able to come yesterday so I had the gym to myself.  I concentrated on more core work today.  My core sure took a beating over the last three months so it was great to get some exercises in to strengthen them. 

My smoothie obsession continues but I made a pumpkin pie protein smoothie after working out.

The hubby then suggested that my daughter and I get to the mall.  No prompting was needed.  He then suggested that we get dinner out.  Normally,  that would pose a problem as there aren't a lot of restaurants that will cater to gluten-free/egg-free/dairy-free lifestyles.  Then we stumbled upon Five Guys Burger and Fries.  Heaven!!

What's great about Five Guys is that you can order your burger (100% beef no fillers) or hot dog without a bun.  They will wrap your burger in lettuce leaves.  You then dress the burger the way you want.  I ordered a little bacon burger with grilled onions and mushrooms.  I can't tell you how good this was.  It's messy but awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment