Tuesday 13 January 2015

Day 8 - Back to Work

Up and at it a heck of a lot earlier on Day 8.  Back to work - half days only for the next three weeks but I like getting back to a regular routine.

Breakfast....big surprise...another smoothie.  I sometimes don't have a huge appetite in the morning so I find a smoothie really does do the trick.

Even though I was only going to be working for 4 hours, I made sure I packed a snack in case I got hungry.  I packed some jerky and a handful or raw walnuts.  You really need to bring some healthy snacks with you during the day.  It's far too easy to go to the vending machine and grab a chocolate bar or chips if you don't.

Got my workout in when I got home.  I did an AM RAP of Wall push ups,  squats,  crunches and half - burpees for 21 minutes and then followed it up with core work of 10 roll ups, 10 leg lifts, 10 ankle reaches and 9 reverse crunches.  Awesome!

We had lots of leftover roast from the night before but I made a side dish to accompany it of caramelized onions and green apple with a bit a bacon.  Heavenly!  I will be making it every time we have pork now!

I still am not having any cravings which is shocking me.  I made 21DSD compliant fudge the other day with some coconut butter, coconut oil, sunbutter, cocao powder and pumpkin puree.  I have a couple pieces every couple of days and that seems to be doing the trick!

No comments:

Post a Comment