Monday 12 January 2015

Day 7 - Week In Review

My first week of the 21 Day Sugar Detox is done!  I have to say that it went by alot better than I thought it would.  I was sure that I was going to have horrible cravings for the sweet stuff but I really didn't.  And I didn't get rid of candy and chocolate out of the house.  It's still here, I just don't want it.

Has this week been perfect?  Heck no but I'm not going to beat myself up over it and just throw in the towel.  My hubby ended up putting some honey in a rub for the pork roast he made last night (which he told me after we had eaten it).  You know what I said to myself?  So what.  It happens.  I ate clean for the rest of the day and the little bit of honey that he put on wasn't that big of a deal.  And he chose a natural sweetener which is better.

Onward to week two!  I go back to work this week for half days.  Have to plan what great snacks to bring with me. 

One thing I can day about succeeding on this detox is to plan your meals.  Have healthy ingredients in your house and know what you are going to make in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment